Per Blom is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Capital Markets Group in Stockholm with experience in capital market transactions. He joined Baker McKenzie in January 2017 and was seconded to a leading Swedish investment bank in 2021.
Per regularly advises both domestic and international clients in respect of various equity capital markets and public M&A transactions. He has extensive transaction experience from representing both issuers and investment banks in IPOs, changing of listing venues and other public capital raisings including preferential rights issues and directed issues. Per's practice focus also lies within general corporate maintenance, mainly for listed companies.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for Pricer in its SEK 301 million capital raising.
- Acted for the Joint Bookrunners in Cibus' primary issuance of shares of SEK 810 million.
- Acted for Exeger in directed primary issuances of shares of in total approximately SEK 560 million.
- Acted for Embracer Group in its change of listing venue to Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Acted for CoinShares in its change of listing venue to Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Acted for 4C Strategies in its SEK 452 million IPO on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market.
- Acted for Oneflow in its IPO on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market.
- Acted for X Shore in its primary issuance of shares of approximately SEK 500 million.
- Acted for Nordea and Pareto Securities in connection with Cibus' primary issuance of shares of
approximately SEK 492 million.
- Acted for the Joint Bookrunners in the IPO of Norva24 on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association – Member
- Sweden (2022)
- University of Uppsala (Master of Laws (LL.M.)) (2017)