Representative Legal Matters
- Acting for the initial purchasers in connection with the issuance by VTR Finance N.V. and VTR Comunicaciones SpA, subsidiaries of Liberty Latin America, of USD 550 million aggregate principal amount of 6.375% senior notes due 2028 and USD 600 million aggregate principal amount of 5.125% senior secured notes due 2028, respectively.
- Acting for the initial purchasers on the USD 2.1 billion (equivalent) dual-tranche high yield bond offering by certain subsidiaries of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, comprised of a USD 1 billion 7.125% five-year tranche and a EUR 1 billion 6.000% five-year tranche. Advised the dealer managers on the concurrent 3 tiered priority-acceptance tender offer to purchase up to USD 1.5 billion of certain of its other outstanding bonds.
- Acting for the initial purchasers in connection with the issuance by Cabot Financial (Luxembourg) II S.A. of EUR 400 million aggregate principal amount of senior secured floating rate notes due 2024.
- Acting for the lenders with respect to a USD 2.3 billion credit facility for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited and certain of its subsidiaries.
- Acting for the board of directors of TelePizza Group, S.A. on the financing aspects of KKR’s offer for TelePizza Group, S.A., including EUR 335 million of high yield bonds.
Prior to joining the Firm, Benjamin represented :
Credit Suisse and other banks, as global coordinators and joint bookrunners, and BNP Paribas, as joint bookrunner, on the offering of EUR 200 million 8.00%/8.75% senior PIK toggle notes due 2022 by NewCo GB, a parent entity of Burger King France. Also advised Credit Suisse and other banks, as global coordinators and joint bookrunners, on the contemporaneous offering of EUR 60 million tap senior secured floating rate notes due 2023, by Burger King France. The proceeds from the offerings were used to finance an acquisition and were placed in escrow pending closing thereof.
The lead arrangers, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citi, Credit Suisse, HSBC, Mizuho Bank, Morgan Stanley, RBC and Sumitomo Mitsui, in their USD 33.75 billion acquisition financing commitments to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. to fund Teva's USD 40.5 billion acquisition of Allergan Generics and subsequent related liability management transactions.
Crédit Agricole, Natixis and Société Générale, as Joint Global Coordinators, and other banks, as Joint Bookrunners, on Groupe Fnac S.A.'s offering of EUR 650 million senior notes due 2023 issued in connection with the acquisition of the Darty Group. The notes, issued on September 21, 2016 and priced at 3.25%, were offered and sold in accordance with Rule 144A and Regulation S and were listed on the Irish Stock Exchange.
GSO Capital Partners in the EUR 600 million private high yield to fund the merger of Polynt Composites and Reichhold.
Credit Suisse, as global coordinator and joint bookrunner, and KKR and Société Générale, as joint bookrunners, on the EUR 270 million offering of 4.25% senior secured notes due 2024 by Louvre Bidco SAS, a subsidiary of funds advised by BC Partners, to finance the acquisition of the MCS Group.
- New York
- New York University (BA)
- New York University School of Law (JD)