Ines Baca has extensive experience in M&A, corporate law and finance. She worked at the Legal Department for Corporate Finance and Capital Markets of Scotiabank, where she actively took part in syndicated loans, project finance, capital markets and securities issuance.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Centenario in a hotel project joint venture with Grupo Agrisal (El Salvador). Centenario entered into a joint venture with Grupo Agrisal for the construction and operation of five hotels in Peru under the brand "Holiday Inn Express", that will be located in Lima, Piura and Arequipa. Also advised in the Shareholder Agreement between the parties, the Management Agreement between Grupo Censal S.A.C and Grupo Agrisal and in the execution and negotiation of the Franchise agreements entered into with Six Continents Hotels, Inc. for the to use the brand "Holiday Inn Express".
- Advised Atton Hotels in its joint venture with Inverko S.A. for the construction and operation of a new hotel in Miraflores under the Atton brand.
- Advised Strip Centers del Peru S.A, a subsidiary of Parque Aruaco, in the acquisition of a strip mall located in Chorillos, Lima.
- Advised CFG Investment SAC in the indirect acquisition of Corporacion Pesquera Inca S.A.C..
- Advised the Brescia Group in a complex process of corporate reorganization with the objective of restructure efficiently their real estate business.
- Advised Inversiones La Cruz S.R.L. in a corporate reorganization by means of the segregation of the assets and debts related to the pignoratic credits (secured) business in order to contribute them to a new incorporated entity (Edpyme Inversiones La Cruz S.A.) regulated by the Superintendence of Bank and Insurance.
- Advised Parque Arauco in the acquisition of 100% of the representative shares of the share capital of Fashion Center, owner of the mall Larcomar.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Themis Law Review - Member
- Lima Bar Association - Member
- Peru (2003)
- University of Connecticut School of Law (LL.M. with certificate in Corporate and Finance Law) (2007)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Law Degree, summa cum laude) (2002)