Rosalyn Ruth Anuncio is a member of Quisumbing Torres' Employment Practice Group and the Healthcare & Life Sciences Industry Group. Rosalyn advises clients on general employment matters and particularly handles matters on labor law compliance, industrial relations, employment transfer and termination, and employment litigation. Prior to joining Quisumbing Torres, she worked in a law firm specializing in maritime labor law.
She participates as a speaker and presenter in local seminars and conferences on employment-related issues. She currently serves as the Vice Chairperson of the People Management Association of the Philippines’ Labor Policy Reforms and Industrial Relations Committee.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippines (2016)
- University of the Philippines, College of Law (J.D.) (2015)
- University of the Philippines (B.A. in Broadcast Communication) (2011)
- Co-author, "The Department of Labor and Employment issues guidelines on employment preservation and on the cost of COVID-19 measures in the workplace", Quisumbing Torres Client Alert, May 2020
- Co-author, "The Department of Trade and Industry and the Department of Labor and Employment Issue Interim Guidelines on Prevention and Control of COVID-19 in the Workplace", Quisumbing Torres Client Alert, May 2020