Baker McKenzie is pleased to welcome 12 interns to the second year of its I&D Business Development, Communications & Marketing Internship Program. This eight-week program is offered to diverse undergraduate students pursuing business development, marketing or legal careers and follows Baker McKenzie's continued commitment to diversity & inclusion.
Joining Baker McKenzie from ten universities across the US, these interns will support the Firm's business development team, working on client engagement, marketing, communications and business development initiatives.
Baker McKenzie's 2022 I&D Business Development Summer Interns are:
- Ashley Fisher, University of Kentucky
- Theo Lassen, Santa Clara University
- Brandon Lee, Georgetown University
- Athena Manthouli, Scripps College
- Alexandra McCartha, Syracuse University
- Shweta Nanda, University of Chicago
- Zimar F Siddiqui, University Illinois at Chicago
- Shelbie Studer, University of Kentucky
- Lillian Turcich, University of Kentucky
- Christina Washington, Mississippi State University
- Chen (Mia) Xing, Columbia University
- Xuefei (Emma) Zhou, University of Pennsylvania
"We are thrilled to welcome these interns to our Business Development, Marketing and Communications team for the summer. The diverse experiences and perspectives they bring are invaluable to our continued efforts to expand client outreach and engagement, as well as build our inclusive legal marketing pipeline," said JeanMarie Campbell, Baker McKenzie Head of Client Development.
Baker McKenzie's 2022 I&D Business Development Internship Program will run from June 6 to July 29, 2022.