Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm that offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to assist a team of lawyers.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Provide general administrative support to the team (draft and review documents such as letters and emails, scanning and filing responsibilities, etc.)
- Provide specific administrative support to the lawyers
- Prepare and follow-up assistance for client records
- Organize meetings and trips
- Compile and prepare documents for internal and external meetings
- Handle regular external and internal mail for the team
- Take care of expense forms and mission orders
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- A degree related to administration, assistantship or secretarial support or a minimum of two years
- A minimum of 2 years’ positive experience as an assistant or secretary
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory
- Communication skills in German or Luxembourgish would be an asset
- Perfect command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Strong academic, personal and technical skills
- Technical background for preparing RCS orders/deposits and Proxy statements
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workflow
- Attention to detail and accuracy, efficiency and flexibility
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
Candidates can submit their applications along with a cover letter and resume by email.