An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reward & Benefit Co-ordinator to join our growing team in our Belfast office.
The Reward & Benefit Co-ordinator will provide dedicated support to the London In-Market Careers Performance Reward (CPR) team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a professional, fast-paced, and dynamic team. The candidate must have a proactive approach to their work and be able to work with little supervision. The individual must have strong organizational skills and be able to manage their workload and prioritize efficiently. The individual must recognize the necessity for professionalism and confidentiality at all times. The individual must be highly proficient with MS Excel.
Whilst the role is based in a different office, we truly see the successful candidate being an integral part of the London CPR team.
Working at Baker McKenzie:
Baker McKenzie is the world’s leading law firm with offices all over the world. Our Belfast Centre is home to over 400 teammates in both legal and professional services such as finance, IT, marketing and business support.
We offer one of the best workplace benefits packages in the business with comprehensive private health cover, income protection, life assurance and a full employee assistance plan. These and a host of other benefits make us one of the most desirable companies to work for in Belfast.
We are committed to promoting inclusion, diversity and equity for all and are confident we can provide a career as individual and as exceptional as you.
- Responsible for day-to-day management and oversight of the London benefit portal (BakerBenefits) and management of the team's group mailbox. This will typically include:
- Ensuring data accuracy of employee data held in the benefits site
- Working closely with external providers, employees, and Partners to resolve queries
- Proactively owning and resolving queries submitted to the team's group mailbox
- Ensuring regular processes on the benefits portal run correctly and accurately - part of these processes ensures those benefit providers receive updates to member data each month
- The Firm operates a GPP, this role will be key to ensuring that the scheme operates per UK pension legislation. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the Firm's pensions monthly auto-enrolment assessment is taking place on time and accurately
- Preparation of contribution schedules each month and ensuring contributions are paid to the pension provider timely, and in accordance with legislation
- Supporting the Firm's Pension Governance Committee and other activities such as re-enrolment, engagement campaigns, newsletters, events/seminars, etc.
Payroll & Finance
- This role will work closely with payroll and finance and will typically include:
- Reconciliation of the London payroll data each month, identifying any issues/queries related to pay, allowances, and benefits
- Ensure invoices for benefits are processed promptly
- Collaborate with finance to ensure that invoices are reconciled and identify and resolve queries
- The CPR team manages the salary and bonus review for the London office. This role will be key in supporting these annual processes
- Recognition Scheme and Long Service Awards - Day-to-day management and related administration of the London recognition scheme
- Supporting regular and ad-hoc benefit or reward-related processes e.g., well-being benefits, Employee Assistance Programme, annual flu vaccination programme, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous work experience as a member of a team, or a strong understanding of the importance of open communication and information sharing between team members
- Prior human resource-related work experience in benefits and HR systems is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of PC applications including an advanced understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong computer typing skills with a high degree of data accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate to multiple audiences and purposes
- Strong appreciation for the retention and management of confidential information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple requests simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to create alternative solutions.
- Strong listening and evaluating skills
- Strong organizational skills