We are looking for a Global Client Manager to join our highly regarded team at Baker McKenzie, Global Services Belfast.
The Global Client Manager is responsible for a portfolio of Industry Key Clients who are part of the Firm’s established Industry Key Client Program. The role is performed in conjunction with the Client Service Directors who lead each client team and the assigned Executive Committee Liaison or Global Industry Group Leader. It is a client-facing role that involves managing the account on a global basis and driving business development in line with the goals of the client team.
We are looking for someone to join the team who has a very strong work ethic and a genuine interest in working for a law firm.
- Undergraduate degree preferably in business administration, marketing or communications – or equivalent work experience (2:1 or above preferred).
- At least six years experience working in a professional services or financial services environment
- 3-4 years' experience in a Client Relationship Manager role.
Personal & Technical Skills:
- Passionate in providing high quality services;
- Exceptional work ethic and personal integrity;
- Self-motivated and independent worker with a proactive approach to work;
- Positive attitude;
- Committed to teamwork.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail;
- A high level of commercial acumen and strong analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to successfully manage key internal and external relationships and projects across the global organization;
- Savvy in understanding and adapting to the expectations and the needs of different cultures across the Firm;
- The ability to readjust and reorganize plans and deal and manage change.