Baker McKenzie (Bangkok office) is seeking Senior Business Development Coordinator to assist the Partners in relation on Business Development matters, coordinating client assignments for various legal staff and teams, drive and implement a range of business development and marketing initiatives.
- Lead the strategic focus of business development function. Work closely with Partners, develop a strategic, business development plan for practice group to win, retain and grow business with key clients and strengthen brand through delivering consistently high quality business development and marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for all business development endeavors of the practice group, including pitches and proposals; legal directory submissions; marketing materials for relevant practices; client matter management; client relationship development; promotion of practice group and partners.
- Proofread, edit, and revise marketing materials and other commercial and legal content.
- Manage and update the practice group's client database and make recommendations for improvement.
- Support practice group on administrative/logistic tasks, manage firm related events, and assist with legal project management.
- Support the team by assisting with developing and implementing practice group business strategy.
- Monitor and initiate marketing and networking opportunities.
- Assist with both internal and external events, seminars and training, including preparing materials, coordinating within the Practice Group on event, seminar and training schedules, participants, and related activities.
- Maintain positive and long-term relationships with clients and understand their needs and expectations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisors, management and practice group partners.
Kindly note, this job description can be changed or modified without prior notice and as business demands dictate.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Arts (English) or related fields.
- At least 10 years of work experience with managerial skills in business development, marketing or client service analysis.
- Fluent verbal and written English with Thai language proficiency.
- Very detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize to meet tight deadlines.
- A highly organized, proactive team player who is able to work with high level management and other team members.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Experience with translating legal documents or editing English documents would be a plus.
- An interest in industry innovations and technology would be a plus.