Our Intellectual Property Practice Group is seeking a Patent Consultant to join the team. The successful applicant will be working closely with our patent lawyers in order to assist clients in patent application process.
The key accountabilities are the following:
- Perform prior art search and analysis, and draft patent specifications.
- Review translation of patent specifications.
- Provide supports on a variety of technological issues to lawyers.
- Work closely with other lawyers and IP administrative team in order to ensure that we provide ultimate quality service in patent protection to our clients.
- Master’s or doctoral degree in mechanical engineering; electrical engineering; computer engineering; or computer science; a law degree and/or patent agent certificate will be advantage.
- Previous experience in patent searching and drafting specifications is advantage.
- Passionate about intellectual property, patent, copyright, technology, and innovation.
- Possess strong communication skills in Thai and English (both written and spoken).
- Proven ability to comfortably deal/work with top management, and understand their languages and needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, but also to work independently.
- Driven, proactive, uncompromising with quality, highly organized, with great planning skills to ensure work delivery within set timelines.