Baker & McKenzie is currently looking for an a Paralegal to assisting the lawyers on a range of Finance & Projects matters within the practice group.
These will include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with management of relevant documents and information;
- Proof-reading legal documents;
- Liaising with clients (both local and foreign) in coordination of instructions and loan documentations
- Working with lawyers on loan transactions
- Preparation of documents such as resolutions of directors/ shareholders, letter, confirmations, statements
- Assisting with closing documents and mechanics, compiling and closing "bible';
- Assisting with preparation of deal credentials and brochures; and
- Simple drafting of ancillary documents such as checklist/notices, corporate approvals, etc.
- Preparation and filing of ACRA registration and deregistration documents
- Preparing prescribed online forms for E-Stamping
- Attend to E-Stamping of loan documents
- Run Bizfile search with ACRA on Singapore company
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to diploma in law or equivalent qualification
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Self-starter who is able to demonstrate a proactive and positive attitude to their work
- Comfortable working across multiple cultures and time zones
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude and team spirit
- High degree of attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- Contributes to the effective functioning of the team.