The Specialist - Global Client Pursuits, Brand & Communications will work as part of the Operations & Strategy Projects function of the Global Client Pursuits (GCP) team, the GCP Specialist will assist the GCP Operations & Strategic Projects Senior Manager in developing and implementing the GCP’s overall brand and communications strategy.
This role will be responsible for developing and sharing interesting and engaging pitches and pursuits related to news, trends, best practices, and updates to create better connectivity and transparency with the business.
The Brand and Communications Specialist will work with the Senior Manager, Operations, and Strategic Projects to contribute to the GCP's mission to drive the Firm's Client and Market Strategy and champion operational excellence that enables the firm to win high-value client mandates to drive profitable growth.
In consultation with the GCP leadership team, this role will:
- Develop and implement a central GCP communications plan with regional and global elements, with a focus on sharing GCP initiatives, wins/ losses, best practices, new resources/ templates, case studies, trends/ competitor intelligence, and leadership/ stakeholder communications via various communication channels. These will include global and regional leadership emails and messaging, blogs, newsletters, talking points for GCP town halls, presentations, video scripts, FAQs, and more
- Create and manage the editorial calendar for GCP Firm communications
- Assist in developing succinct and effective key messages, for GCP efforts and initiatives, and ensure they, and the Firm's voice, are effectively incorporated into all communications
- Liaise with the BDMC communications team counterparts and GCP team to ensure messaging is aligned and brand-compliant
- Liaise with GCP Leadership to gather information, identify internal storytelling ideas, and effectively message content concerning GCP initiatives and our people through established internal communications channels, including The Winning Post and Workplace
- Work with various GCP team members to continuously improve the Pitch Data Room
- Proactively identify new opportunities and develop new programs to enhance our internal communications, to boost employee engagement and morale
- Develop and implement creative communication ideas to more effectively connect the pitching community across the Firm
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience; a degree in Journalism, Public Relations, or Communications is a plus
- Communications experience in large and dynamic organizations, preferably in a professional services environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills, ability to create impactful and engaging newsletters, write-ups, and reports
- Knowledge of communications systems and processes, including experience with using video, web, and email systems
- Good design instincts and experience in creating visually appealing communications preferred
- Strong judgment and ability to make well-reasoned independent decisions
- Self-motivated and independent, able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Comfortable working across multiple cultures and time zones in a matrix organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, including positive, can-do attitude and pleasant nature, motivated and enthusiastic, personal drive, and energy
- Organized, a detailed oriented individual with good project management skills
- Strong client-service orientation