Lucy practices in all aspects of real estate law, in particular, advising on sales and acquisitions, leasing and real estate finance. She also manages the property aspects of corporate and property development transactions.
Lucy is a native Mandarin speaker experienced in working with Chinese clients and familiar with Chinese business culture.
Representative Legal Matters
Acting for a Chinese company to acquire shares of an English developer in relation to three mixed-use development projects in North England.
Advising a UK hospital and investors to negotiate a project with a Chinese developer to build a hospital and eldercare themed community in China.
Acting for a US company on the restructuring of their UK office leases.
Acting for a German company on their UK property sale and leaseback as part of a corporate transaction including lease assignment and sale and leaseback SDLT relief.
Acting for a Chinese bank on an acquisition finance to a Chinese corporate borrower in respect of an office building in the City of London.
Acting for a Hong Kong property fund in respect of the real estate aspects of its acquisition of multiple industrial properties across the UK.
Acting for a Chinese fashion brand on lettings of its European flagship shop within a well-known shopping centre in London.
- Acting for numerous wealthy individuals on the sale and purchase of high value residential properties in London.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Solicitors Regulation Authority
- England & Wales~United Kingdom
- People's Republic of China
- College of Law (GDL) (2012)
- College of Law (LPC) (2012)
- Durham University (LLM) (2009)
- Jilin University (Bachelor of Law) (2003)