Representative Legal Matters
Assisted in the reorganization of a major foreign IT company.
Assisted in the acquisition of a foreign semiconductor manufacturer and post-acquisition integration and restructuring of a Japanese company (PMI).
Assisted in the acquisition of a logistics subsidiary of a major Japanese manufacturer, including bidding procedures, acquisition of shares, and establishment of a JV.
Provided legal advice and PMI support related to the acquisition of a European logistics company.
Assisted in the acquisition of a logistics company in Thailand, including bidding procedures, acquisition of shares, and establishment of a JV.
Advised on the bankruptcy of a major overseas shipping company.
Advised a major Japanese ink company in its expansion into the US (establishment of a US subsidiary and acquisition of a US company).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tokyo Bar Association
- Special Environmental Committee of the Tokyo Bar Association
- Japan (2009)
- Keio University Law School (JD) (2008)
- Chuo University Graduate School of Law (Master of Laws) (2004)
- Chuo University (LLB) (2001)
- Co-author, "Tax Returns and Taxation Business for Lawyers," 2021 edition, LexisNexis, December 2020
- Co-author, "Basics of Corporate Management and Formalities," Dai-ichi Hoki Co., Ltd., October 2019
- Co-author, "US Business Law Handbook," Dai-ichi Hoki Co., Ltd., March 201 8
- Co-author, "Legal, Accounting and Taxation of Contamination Risk Real Estate Transactions," CHUOKEIZAI-SHA HOLDINGS, INC, September 2012