David is an associate in the Corporate team in Baker McKenzie's London office and is a member of the Firm's Corporate Finance practice group.
David qualified into the Corporate team in March 2021 and has recently completed a secondment at a FTSE 100 PLC.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted a large money transfer business on a multi-jurisdictional auction sale in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria and France.
- Assisted Zedra Management S.A., a trust fund solutions company, on the strategic acquisition of part of the LJ Group in Switzerland and the Isle of Man.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Law Society of England & Wales - Member
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2021)
- BPP Law School (LL.M Commercial Legal Practice Course) (2019)
- Columbia University (New York) & Sciences Po (Paris) (Certificate of Achievement in Global Business Law & Governance) (2018)
- Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne (Master 2 Global Business Law & Governance, Paris Global Alliance Program with Columbia University & Sciences Po) (2018)
- Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne (Maîtrise en Droit) (2017)
- King's College London, UK (LL.B.) (2017)