David is an associate in the Corporate team in Baker McKenzie's London office and is a member of the Firm's Corporate Finance practice group.
David completed a secondment at a FTSE 100 PLC in 2021 and qualified into the Corporate team in March 2021. He is currently on secondment at The Takeover Panel.
David advises on a wide range of capital markets transactions and on both domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, with a focus on public company work and corporate governance matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Walgreens Boots Alliance on its USD 6.5 billion disposal of its Alliance Healthcare business to AmeriSourceBergen.
- Advised a large money transfer business on a multi-jurisdictional auction sale in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria and France.
- Advised QinetiQ plc on its proposed acquisition of a US defence services company
- Advised Zedra Management S.A., a trust fund solutions company, on the strategic acquisition of part of the LJ Group in Switzerland and the Isle of Man.
- Advised Citigroup as financial adviser on the recommended GBP 6.3 billion cash offer by Parker-Hannifin Corporation for the entire issued and to be issued ordinary share capital of Meggitt plc.
- Advised Merrill Lynch International as financial adviser on the recommended GBP 636 million cash offer by Tetra Tech, Inc. for the entire issued and to be issued ordinary share capital of RPS Group plc.
- Advised Numis Securities as financial adviser on the recommended GBP 48.8 million cash offer by Camelot Capital Partners LLC for the entire issued and to be issued ordinary share capital of Synnovia plc.
- Advised Truecaller AB on its SEK 19.4 billion initial public offering on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Advised Physitrack PLC on its SEK 175 million initial public offering on Nasdaq First North Premier.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Law Society of England & Wales - Member
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2021)
- BPP Law School (LL.M Commercial Legal Practice Course) (2019)
- Columbia University (New York) & Sciences Po (Paris) (Certificate of Achievement in Global Business Law & Governance) (2018)
- Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne (Master 2 Global Business Law & Governance, Paris Global Alliance Program with Columbia University & Sciences Po) (2018)
- Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne (Maîtrise en Droit) (2017)
- King's College London (LL.B.) (2017)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.