Dr. Christoph Wolf joined Baker McKenzie in 2011. He heads the German Capital Markets group. After having worked as attorney in private practice in Frankfurt from 1998 to 2000, Christoph joined Morgan Stanley Bank AG as legal counsel to the investment banking, capital markets and corporate finance divisions, and was Head of Legal for Germany and Austria until the summer of 2011. He is experienced in advising on capital markets, takeovers, and corporate law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advisor to UNIWHEELS AG on its initial public offering.
- Advised Accenture on the takeover and subsequent conclusion of a domination and profit transfer agreement with SinnerSchrader AG.
- Advised listed UNIWHEELS AG on being taken over, including on the conclusion of a domination and profit transfer agreement with its main shareholder Superior Industries International.
- Advisor to CORESTATE Capital Holding S.A. on its capital increase.
- Advisor to Cosmo Pharmaceuticals in connection with the capital increase of Paion AG.
- Advised Bravofly Rumbo Group NV on its IPO and listing on the SIX Swiss Exchange and Feintool International Holding AG on its capital increase (Switzerland).
- Advisor to Xiamen Comfort Science & Technology Group in the takeover of Medisana AG.
- Advisor to Sulzer AG in the sale of the Metco Division.
In his former capacity as senior counsel at Morgan Stanley Bank AG:
- Various public takeovers
- Various IPOs and capital increases
- Germany (1998)
- State of Berlin (Second State Exam) (1998)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (Doctoral degree) (1998)
- University of Heidelberg (First State Exam) (1993)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.M.) (1991)
- University of Montpellier (Maîtrise en droit) (1990)
Author, “Block Trades,” Unternehmensfinanzierung am Kapitalmarkt, Habersack/Mülbert/Schlitt, Verlag Dr. Otto Schmidt, 2006/2008/2013
Co-author and Co-editor, Frankfurter Kommentar zum WpPG (the German Prospectus Act) und zur EU-ProspektVO, Berrar/Meyer/Müller/Schnorbus/Singhof/ Wolf, Verlag Recht und Wirtschaft, 2011