Representative Legal Matters
- Represents the Swiss license partner of a luxury car manufacturer in a dispute with its joint venture partner about the development and production of luxury sport cars (amount in dispute EUR 5 million).
- Advises a multinational manufacturer of technical gases in a DIS arbitration regarding damages resulting from defective performance by its supplier in a refinery project (amount in dispute EUR 8 million).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- German Institution of Arbitration (DIS) - Member
- Young Arbitrators' Initiative 40 (DIS 40) - Member
- Bucerius Alumni e.V. - Member
- Germany (2021)
- Hanseatic Higher Regional Court of Hamburg (Second State Exam) (2020)
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg (First State Exam) (2017)
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg (LL.B.) (2016)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina, Buenos Aires (Exchange) (2014)
Managing Director: Dr. Matthias Scholz
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.