Penny also advises carriers, service providers, telecom network suppliers and acquirers of telecom services on the Australian telecommunications, radio and broadcasting regulatory regimes which includes interconnection and building access issues, licensing issues and anti-trust issues. Penny offers comprehensive advice in relation to franchising and distribution agreements, structuring, regulation and development.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising both local and international businesses on establishing their Australian franchising arrangements, including compliance with the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct and preparing required disclosure documentation.
- Acting for a major service provider in relation to its arrangements for the design, supply and installation of 3G telephone networks.
- Acting for major call centre operators in relation to the outsourcing of customer management, billing and collections services for toll road operators and telephone companies.
- Advising various suppliers of IT products and services on their sales proposals to government and non-government entities.
- Victoria~Australia (1984)
- New South Wales~Australia (1984)
- University of Sydney (LL.M.) (1983)
- Monash University (LL.B.) (1982)
- Monash University (B.A.) (1982)