Dr. Christian Vocke is a partner of the Corporate/M&A Practice Group in the Firm’s Frankfurt office. He has numerous years of experience in virtually all areas of corporate law. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Dr. Vocke worked for one of the leading German law firms. In 2011/2012, he was seconded to Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP (Blakes) in Toronto. Christian Vocke is ranked by JUVE Handbuch Wirtschaftskanzleien, Legal 500 and by The Best Lawyers in Germany for corporate law.
Christian focuses his practice on corporate law matters, including stock corporation law, corporate group law, corporate reorganizations, corporate governance structures and securities trading law. He advises on joint ventures as well as public and private M&A transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised listed UNIWHEELS AG on its Domination and Profit and Loss Transfer Agreement with Superior Industries International and the delisting from the Warsaw stock exchange.
- Advised CORESTATE Capital on the acquisition of 94.9 percent of the shares in Hannover Leasing Group.
- Advised Dassault Systèmes on the acquisition of all shares in CST - Computer Simulation Technology AG.
- Advised Heitkamp & Thumann in bidding competition for Balda.
- Advised Hitachi Koki on acquisition of Metabo power tools.
- Advised RWE and E.ON on sale of their minority stakes in the Luxembourg utility Enovos.
- Advised Malaysian Employees Provident Fund (EPF) on a joint venture with the Dietz Group.
- Advised Dassault Systèmes on the merger squeeze-out at Realtime Technology Aktiengesellschaft.
- Advised KSPG on Joint Venture with Chinese HASCO Group.
- Advised Various Listed Companies on their general meetings and shareholder disputes.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt - Member
- Canadian German Lawyers Association - Member
- Germany (2007)
- State of Rhineland-Palatinate (Second State Examination) (2007)
- University of Bonn (Dr. jur.) (2006)
- University of Bonn (First State Examination) (2003)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.