Fernando has 20 years of experience as a litigator and has been a partner in the Firm since 1996. A member of Baker McKenzie’s Litigation Practice Group in Monterrey, he has spoken at various seminars relating to judicial procedure in commercial and civil matters, and has also delivered lectures on commercial law at the Universidad Cervantina A.C. in Monterrey. Mr. Treviño is an active member of the Asociacion Nacional de Abogados de Empresa.
Fernando regularly advises on civil and commercial litigation, as well as matters involving constitutional law, civil and commercial liability actions and arbitration. He also has considerable experience in dispute resolution, and provides insightful counsel on the acknowledgment and application of sentences and indemnities from abroad.
Representative Legal Matters
- Participating in commercial litigation practices representing an automobile parts company sued on account of defective products.
- Representing various credit institutions in the execution of trusts and credit agreements.
- Promoting the execution of sentences entered abroad and arising from construction and real estate agreements.
- Requesting the compliance of various contractual clauses.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colegio de Jurisprudencia - Member
- Colegio de Abogados de Monterrey A.C. - Member
- Cámara Nacional de Comercio - Member
- Mexico (1990)
- University Autonoma de Nuevo Leon (M.C.L. Honors) (1989)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.