Amanda Toh is a local principal in the Finance & Projects Practice Group of Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow in Singapore. She has over 10 years of experience acting for lenders and borrowers on a wide variety of banking and finance transactions, both domestic and international.
Amanda focuses her practice on general banking and finance, loans and credit facilities, real estate finance, Islamic finance, acquisition finance and restructurings.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised the mandated lead arrangers on the GBP 1.6 billion forward sale of the commercial elements of the Battersea Power Station to Permodalan Nasional Berhad and Employee's Provident Fund.
- Advised the mandated lead arrangers on the GBP 600 million financing in respect of the third phase of the Battersea Power Station development.
- Advised the mandated lead arrangers on various facilities to PNB Jersey Limited, proceeds of which were used to acquire three office buildings in London.
- Advised the syndicates of lenders on the restructuring of the USD 135 million facilities agreement for PT Delta Dunia Tekstil, the USD 160 million facilities agreement for PT Delta Merlin Dunia Textile and the USD 260 million facilities agreement for PT Delta Dunia Sandang Tekstil.
- Advised the borrower in the term loan facility for its acquisition of the holding company that substantially owns GSH Plaza at Cecil Street.
- Advised the lenders in a USD 130 million financing facility to fund the acquisition of a jack-up rig with gas compression plant to be used in Mexico.
- Advised the mandated lead arrangers in connection with the GBP 404 million land loan facility and GBP 750 million development financing to Eco World-Ballymore Holding Company Limited in respect of the acquisition and the long-term development of Arrowhead Quay, Phase 2 Embassy Garden and Phase 2 of London City Island.
- Advised the lenders in connection with a USD 113 million acquisition facility agreement for a Malaysian entity in relation to the acquisition of a Norwegian-listed company and the USD 110 million refinancing facility agreement in connection with the refinancing of the acquired entities.
- Advised a Malaysia-based international offshore oilfield services provider on a USD 356 million financing for the conversion of a vessel into a floating production, storage and offloading unit.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, New Zealand Law Society
- Singapore~Singapore (2012)
- New Zealand (2010)
- University of Auckland (Bachelor of Commerce) (2008)
- University of Auckland (LL.B. (Hons)) (2008)
Baker & McKenzie.Wong & Leow is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.