Alexandra is an associate in the tax team in Sydney.
Alexandra’s focus is on Australian income tax planning in relation to cross border investment, advising clients across the real estate, technology, healthcare, infrastructure, energy and consumer goods industries.
Alexandra has advised multinational companies in relation to the tax implications of establishing new business lines in Australia, including permanent establishment exposure. She has also worked extensively with clients undertaking corporate acquisitions and restructures in Australia, and regularly assists clients with tax controversy and transfer pricing matters, both in Australia and in overseas jurisdictions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- The Tax Institute - Member
- New South Wales~Australia (2013)
- University of Sydney (LLM Taxation) (2017)
- University of Sydney (Bachelor of Laws, Hons I) (2012)
- University of Sydney (BS) (2010)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.