Allie Stackhouse is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Los Angeles office and is a member of the Firm’s Litigation and Government Enforcement Practice. She joined the Firm in 2021 upon graduating from UCLA School of Law.
During law school, Allie externed for the Honorable Judge Manuel Real. Prior to law school, Allie was a law clerk for two years at another top law firm, where she focused on labor and employment litigation.
- California~United States (2021)
- UCLA School of Law (JD) (2021)
- University of Southern California (BA Political Science) (2016)
- Co-author, “Short Sale Verdict Shows Need For Better Portfolio Disclosure,” Law360, 10 December 2021
- Co-author, “Commercial Leases and Force Majeure,” Bloomberg Law, August 2020