Nadia has more than 20 years of experience handling a wide range of finance and corporate transactions, including project finance, general banking and finance, and mergers and acquisitions.
Her main industry sectors are energy, focusing on power sector, including renewable projects, natural resources and infrastructure. Nadia has advised on a number of significant project financing transactions, acting for project developers, state-owned enterprises, contractors and lenders.
Representative Legal Matters
- Representing Indonesia Infrastructure Guarantee Fund (IIGF) on Labuan Bajo Airport PPP Project.
- Advising PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) in relation to its JV partner selection process as the first phase of the bidding for the Patimban Port Operation project.
- Representing PT Medco Power Indonesia and Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Co, Ltd on their successful bid for the Riau 275 MW gas-fired power plant on the east coast of Sumatra.
- Representing IIGF on Jatiluhur PPP Drinking Water Supply System project in Indonesia.
- Assisting Astra Infra in relation to the acquisition by its subsidiary, together with the subsidiary of Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, of shares in PT Lintas Marga Sedaya, an operator of Cikopo - Palimanan (Cipali) toll road, from PLUS Expressways International Berhad
Ranked in Band 4 for Projects & Energy, Chambers Asia Pacific, 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI) - Member
- Indonesian Association of Capital Market Legal Consultants (HKHPM) - Member
- Indonesia (2007)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LLM) (2009)
- University of Indonesia (S.H.) (2000)
Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.