Nadia Soraya is a partner in the Finance & Projects Practice Group with many years of experience handling a wide range of finance and corporate transactions including project finance, general banking and finance, and mergers and acquisitions.
Nadia's main industry sectors are energy, natural resources and infrastructure. Nadia has particular focus on power and oil and gas sectors where she has advised on a number of significant project financing transactions, acting for project developers, state-owned enterprises, contractors and lenders.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisting PLN in relation to an export credit financing for Lontar 315MW Coal-Fired Power Plant Project from Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation.
- Assisting PLN in relation to an export credit financing for Grati 450MW Combined Cycle Power Plant (Peaker) Extension Project from ING Bank, a Branch of ING-DiBa AG, Komerční Banka, a.s. and Société Générale.
- Representing PT Medco Power Indonesia and Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Co, Ltd on their successful bid for the Riau 275 MW gas-fired power plant on the east coast of Sumatra. On-going representation of the project company, PT Medco Ratch Power Riau for their corporate matters and in their financing for the project.
- Representing Marubeni, Korean Midland Power Co. Ltd., PT Tripatra Constructors and Engineers, and Samtan Co. Ltd. as the preferred bidder for the 660MW Cirebon IPP, the first of the new generation IPPs.
- Representing PT Pertamina Geothermail Energy in relation to its Joint Operating Contract for the development of three geothermal power generation units with a total capacity of 320MW in the Sarulla concession area in North Sumatera.
- Representing The Tokyo Electric Power Company Inc., in an indirect acquisition by TEPCO of 13.97% in PT Paiton Energy from General Electric and Trans Canada.
- Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI) - Member
- Indonesian Association of Capital Market Legal Consultants (HKHPM) - Member
- Indonesia (2007)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LLM) (2009)
- University of Indonesia (S.H.) (2000)
Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.