Konstantinos is an associate in the EU Competition and Regulatory Affairs Practice Group in the Brussels office. He joined Baker McKenzie in May 2023 after gaining experience in an Athens-based law firm.
Konstantinos advises businesses on EU energy regulatory, climate and sustainability issues.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised clients on the recently revised EU emissions trading system regarding its implications on industrial operators;
- Advised multiple clients on the developing regulatory and market framework for hydrogen in the EU;
- Advised multiple multinational companies on the impact of the rules on the so-called ’additionality’ requirements and life-cycle methodology (under the EU Renewable Energy Directive) for renewable hydrogen production;
- Advise a large energy company on the developing regulatory and market framework for Carbon Capture and Storage in the EU.
- Brussels (E-List)~Belgium (2023)
- Athens~Greece (2021)
- College of Europe, Bruges (LL.M. in European Law) (2022)
- University of Athens (Law Degree) (2019)