Caroline Silberztein is nominated by France on the list of independent persons of standing authorized to serve as arbitrators for the application of the European Arbitration Convention. She is a member of the United Nations Sub-Committee on Transfer Pricing and continues to be involved in policy dialogue with OECD and non-OECD countries.
She is a visiting Professor in several European Universities.
She was the Head of the OECD Transfer Pricing Unit from 2001 to 2011.
Caroline Silberztein heads the International Tax and Transfer Pricing group of Baker McKenzie in France. She assists multinational enterprises from a range of industry sectors with transfer pricing risk assessment and management, design and implementation of transfer pricing policies, tax audits, tax litigation, mutual agreement procedures and advance pricing arrangements, on a local and a global basis.
- Ranked lawyer, Tax, Chambers Europe 2019
- Legal 500 EMEA 2019
- IFLR Expert Guides – Business Law awards:
- Best in transfer pricing 2019, awarded as one of the top 30 Transfer pricing practitioners worldwide
- European Women in Business Law 2020
- World Transfer Pricing Guide 2020, Band 1
- Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit, Band 1 in Transfer Pricing in France (2014-2019) Excellent in Tax for international groups (2009-2019).
- Best Lawyers 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Fiscal Association
- Institut des Avocats Conseils Fiscaux
- IFA France Scientific Committeee - Member
- Paris~France (1991)
- École Superieure de Commerce de Paris (Europe Master Management) (1987)
Ms. Silberztein has written dozens of articles and spoken at over 200 conferences around the world on transfer pricing topics for various audiences (private sector, governments, academic).