Caroline Silberztein is nominated by France on the list of independent persons of standing authorized to serve as arbitrators for the application of the European Arbitration Convention and Directive. She is a member of the United Nations Sub-Committee on Transfer Pricing and continues to be involved in policy dialogue with OECD and non-OECD countries. She was the Head of the OECD Transfer Pricing Unit from 2001 to 2011. She is a regular lecturer on transfer pricing topics in several European Universities and in particular is in charge of a transfer pricing seminar for M2 students at Paris II University.
Caroline Silberztein heads the EMEA Transfer Pricing group of Baker McKenzie and the International Tax and Transfer Pricing group of Baker McKenzie in France. She assists multinational enterprises from a range of industry sectors with transfer pricing risk assessment and management, design and implementation of transfer pricing policies, tax audits, tax litigation, mutual agreement procedures and advance pricing arrangements, on a local and a global basis.
- Chambers Global-wide 2020, Tax - Band 1
- Chambers Europe-wide, France, 2020 - Tax - Band 2
- Ranked individual - Band 4
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020 - Tier 1
- Leading individual: Transfer Pricing and International Tax
- International Tax Review (ITR):
- World Transfer Pricing Guide 2020 - Tier 1
- Tax Leaders Expert guide : Women in Tax 2020. Baker McKenzie is the law firm with the most women ranked in France
- Expert Guides 2020: Transfer Pricing, Women in Business Law, Best of the Best
- Best lawyers 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Fiscal Association
- Institut des Avocats Conseils Fiscaux
- IFA France Scientific Committee - Member
- Paris~France (1991)
- École Superieure de Commerce de Paris (Europe Master Management) (1987)
Publications and Events
Ms. Silberztein has written dozens of articles and spoken at over 200 conferences around the world on transfer pricing topics for various audiences (private sector, governments, academic).
Baker & McKenzie A.A.R.P.I. is a member of Baker and McKenzie International.