Caroline Silberztein is nominated by France on the list of independent persons of standing authorized to serve as arbitrators for the application of the European Arbitration Convention and Directive. She is a member of the United Nations Sub-Committee on Transfer Pricing and continues to be involved in policy dialogue with OECD and non-OECD countries.
She is a visiting Professor in several European Universities.
She was the Head of the OECD Transfer Pricing Unit from 2001 to 2011.
Caroline Silberztein heads the International Tax and Transfer Pricing group of Baker McKenzie in France. She assists multinational enterprises from a range of industry sectors with transfer pricing risk assessment and management, design and implementation of transfer pricing policies, tax audits, tax litigation, mutual agreement procedures and advance pricing arrangements, on a local and a global basis.
- Chambers Global-wide 2020, Tax - Band 1
- Chambers Europe-wide, France, 2020 - Tax - Band 2
- Ranked individual - Band 4
- Legal 500 EMEA 2020 - Tier 1
- Leading individual: Transfer Pricing and International Tax
- International Tax Review (ITR):
- World Transfer Pricing Guide 2020 - Tier 1
- Tax Leaders Expert guide : Women in Tax 2020. Baker McKenzie is the law firm with the most women ranked in France
- Expert Guides 2020: Transfer Pricing, Women in Business Law, Best of the Best
- IFLR Expert Guide 2019: Business Law Awards - Best in Transfer Pricing
- Best lawyers 2021
- Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit
- Transfer Pricing in France 2019 - Leading
- Tax for international groups 2019 - Excellent
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Fiscal Association
- Institut des Avocats Conseils Fiscaux
- IFA France Scientific Committeee - Member
- Paris~France (1991)
- École Superieure de Commerce de Paris (Europe Master Management) (1987)
Ms. Silberztein has written dozens of articles and spoken at over 200 conferences around the world on transfer pricing topics for various audiences (private sector, governments, academic).