Dionna Shear is an associate in the Employment & Compensation Practice Group in Baker McKenzie's New York office. She has experience advising employers regarding state, federal and global employment laws.
Prior to joining the Firm, Dionna worked as an employment & compensation associate at another law firm, was a law clerk for the Honorable Mark D. Houle, US Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California, and while in law school was a member of the Saul Lefkowitz Intellectual Property Moot Court Team as well as an Executive Board Member of the Black Law Students Association (BLSA).
- Named, Top 40 Under 40, The National Black Lawyers, 2020-2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Former Co-Chair, Boston College Law School’s Southern California Alumni Chapter
- California~United States (2015)
- Boston College Law School (JD) (2014)
- University of Virginia (BA) (2009)
- Moderator, “Innovations in Media and Entertainment,” Boston College’s annual law panel, Netflix in Los Angeles, California, 29 March 2018