Dr. Thorsten Seidel joined Baker McKenzie, Berlin in 2000, and spent a year in the Firm’s Chicago office as a foreign attorney in 2002. Dr. Thorsten Seidel acts as a notary.
Dr. Thorsten Seidel focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, re-organizations, private equity, venture capital and corporate disputes. Dr. Thorsten Seidel’s industry focus are regulated industries.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Private Equity Fund on acquisition of a life science company.
- Advised EURO STOXX Company active in the telecom industry on several M&A transactions, auctions and its restructuring.
- Advised German Dax Company active in the chemical industry on its world wide re-organization and various M&A transactions.
- Advised German Dax Company active in the life science industry on set-up of investment funds and various M&A transactions.
- Advised German Dax Company on corporate matters, corporate legal disputes and its re-organization.
- Advised various German and international midcap Companies on M&A transactions, corporate matters, corporate legal disputes.
- Germany (1998)
- University of Cape Town (LL.M.) (1998)
- Supreme Court of Berlin (Assessor Exam) (1998)
- University of Regensburg (Referendar Exam) (1995)
- University of Regensburg (Dr. jur.) (1995)
- University of Geneva
- University of Bonn
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten, Wirtschaftsprüfern und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.