Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Evonik Industries AG on its re-organization and various M&A transactions.
- Advised Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA on various M&A transactions.
- Advised Thor Industries, Inc. on the acquisition of Erwin Hymer Group SE.
- Advised client active in the automotive industry in connection with post M&A dispute.
- Advised client active in the healthcare industry in connection with shareholder dispute.
- Advised Private Equity Fund on acquisition of a life science company.
- Advised EURO STOXX Company active in the telecom industry on several M&A transactions, auctions and its restructuring.
- Advised German Dax Company on corporate matters, corporate legal disputes and its re-organization.
- Advised various German and international midcap companies on M&A transactions, corporate matters, corporate legal disputes.
- Best Lawyers in Germany 2019 for corporate law, Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers, 2019
- Germany (1998)
- University of Cape Town (LL.M.) (1998)
- Supreme Court of Berlin (Assessor Exam) (1998)
- University of Regensburg (Referendar Exam) (1995)
- University of Regensburg (Dr. jur.) (1995)
- University of Geneva
- University of Bonn
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.