Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on several outsourcing projects in the banking and insurance sector.
- Representing some of the largest global insurance companies and their affiliates with respect to global IT outsourcing projects.
- Representing global pharmaceutical companies in developing wearable devices and health apps.
- Drafting and negotiating license and provider agreements for companies in the banking sector.
- Established network of intra-group and shared services agreements at a Global Tech company.
- Advised on privacy structure of health cloud solutions in over 70 countries and privacy compliance of global roll-out of wearables.
- Advised a global pharma company on a global privacy compliance project.
- TMT: Data Protection, TMT: Information Technology, Chambers Europe 2021
- Leading individual in in information technology: digitalization, Legal 500 Europe 2021
- Leading individual in in information technology: data protection, Legal 500 Europe 2021
- Top IT-lawyers 2019, Wirtschaftswoche
- The Best Lawyers in Germany 2022 edition for Data Security and Privacy Law, Information Technology Law, Outsourcing since 2013
- Germany (2000)
- Fachanwalt für IT-Recht (Attorney Specializing in Information Technology Law)
- University of Munich (LL.M. Europe) (2004)
- State of Bavaria (Assessor Exam) (2000)
- University of Munich (Referendar Exam) (1998)
- University of Bayreuth (Doctorate) (1997)
- Chambre de Commerce et d Industrie de Paris (Diploma Supéerieur) (1996)
- University of Bordeaux (Maîtrise en droit) (1995)
- University of Bayreuth (Diploma Economics) (1995)
- Co-speaker (with Florian Tannen, Katja Poth from SAP), "Praxislehrgang Arbeitnehmerdatenschutz," BeckAkademie Seminar, 8-9 June 2021
- Co-speaker (with Florian Tannen), "Datensicherheit: Cybersecurity und Datenschutz," BeckAkademie Seminar, 4 May 2021
- Co-author (with Julia Kaufmann, Michaela Nebel, Florian Tannen, Holger Lutz), "Another Million Euro Fine under the GDPR in Germany - What does it tell us?," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 16 October 2020
- Co-author (with Elisabeth Dehareng, Lukas Feiler, Francesca Gaudino, Julia Kaufmann, Holger Lutz, Michaela Nebel, Florian Tannen, Magdalena Kogut-Czarkowska, Joanna De Fonseka, Benjamin Slinn), "Europe: Guidelines on the concepts of controller and processor in the GDPR," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 22 September 2020
- Co-author (with Michaela Nebel, Holger Lutz, Julia Kaufmann, Florian Tannen, Nadine Neumeier), "Germany - Schrems II: Opinion of the European Data Protection Committee," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 24 July 2020
- Co-author (with Julia Kaufmann, Florian Tannen, David Pfahler, Frank Pfüger, Holger Lutz, Michaela Nebel), "Germany: How to get Governmental Funding for Digital Health Apps?," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 23 July 2020
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.