Roberta focuses her practice on services related to tax planning and some tax and administrative litigation. She has participated in different corporations reorganizations (mergers and spin-off). Additionally she has experience with several procedures and negotiations before the Mexican Tax Administration Service.
Her experience also includes conclusive agreements procedures (tax mediation before PRODECON). She is knowledgeable about tax planning. She has provided professional services to multinational corporations, consolidated groups and companies that are part of the manufacturing sector, the automotive sector and the railway sector, among others. She has participated in international treaties seminars.
Representative Legal Matters
- Supported due diligence activities.
- Participated in the defense of taxpayers against tax credits determinations.
- Participated in the issuance of tax opinions in order to guide clients in important decisions.
- Participated in representation of taxpayers in Conclusive Agreements procedures before the Mexican Tax Ombudsman (PRODECON).
- Participated in Mexican tax refund requests of balances in favor of income tax and value-added tax.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mexico (2020)
- TecMilenio University (Law) (2018)