Philipp Ruchti is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Zurich office and a member of the Firm's Real Estate and Mergers & Acquisitions practice groups. He graduated from the University of St. Gallen law school with a Master's degree in Law and Economics. Subsequently, he worked as a trainee lawyer for an international law firm in Zurich and a law firm in St. Gallen. He was admitted to the bar in 2022 and joined the Firm as an associate in 2023.
Philipp focuses on advising domestic and international clients in the areas of real estate and corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and restructuring as well as general corporate, commercial and contract law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Zurich Bar Association - Member
- HSG Alumni - Member
- Switzerland (2022)
- University of St. Gallen (M.A. HSG in Law and Economics) (2020)
- University of St. Gallen (B.A. HSG in Law and Economics) (2018)
- Aalto University (Student Exchange Program) (2016)
Baker & McKenzie Zurich and Baker & McKenzie Geneva are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.