Dr. Julia Rossié is an associate in the Corporate/M&A Practice Group in Munich. Prior to joining the Firm in 2018, Julia gained experience in the areas of corporate law, restructuring and litigation by working as a law clerk in international law firms and companies. During her legal clerkship, Julia also worked for the German Federal Ministry of the Interior and the German Federal Foreign Office. Her doctoral thesis focuses on corporate law and reorganisational measures.
Julia advises domestic and international clients on a wide range of corporate matters. She focuses her practice on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, private equity, corporate structures and reorganizations. Julia advises particularly in the life sciences field.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised LSP as lead investor in DNA Script on the oversubscribed Series B fundraising of USD 38.5 million for accelerated product development and commercial operations in the US of DNA Script.
- Advised Hitachi Chemical Company, Ltd., a leading manufacturer of functional materials and advanced components with a strong portfolio in the life sciences industry, on the takeover of German apceth Biopharma, a contract development and manufacturing organization for complex cell-based regenerative gene therapy products.
- Germany (2018)
- Higher Regional Court of Hamburg (Assessor Exam) (2018)
- University of Munich (Legal Clerk Exam) (2013)
- Qingdao University (2011)
- University of Salamanca (2011)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.