Representative Legal Matters
- Advised CatalYm GmbH, an innovative biotech company developing novel cancer immunotherapies, on the closing of its EUR 50 million Series B equity financing.
- Advised AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA on the sale of its subsidiary GHOTEL hotel & living to the Cologne-based Art-Invest Real Estate Group.
- Advised Parkmobile Group Holding B.V., a provider of cashless parking payment solutions and related services, on its acquisition of all shares in Berlin based Parkling GmbH, a provider of on-street mobility services.
- Advised the German biotech company MODAG on the in-licensing of an innovative substance portfolio (SERY 433) from Max Planck Innovation GmbH to combat neurodegenerative diseases and on the closing of a EUR 12 million Series A financing round, led by the Massa Investment AG, Switzerland.
- Advised Hitachi Chemical Company, Ltd., a leading manufacturer of functional materials and advanced components with a strong portfolio in the life sciences industry, on the takeover of German apceth Biopharma, a contract development and manufacturing organization for complex cell-based regenerative gene therapy products.
- Germany (2018)
- Higher Regional Court of Hamburg (Assessor Exam) (2018)
- University of Munich (Legal Clerk Exam) (2013)
- Qingdao University (2011)
- University of Salamanca (2011)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.