Piotr Rawski is the managing partner of the Firm’s Warsaw office and the head of the Employment practice. He is also a member of the Firm’s European Employment Steering Committee in Warsaw. Highly experienced in general employment law, Mr. Rawski is often invited to a wide range of international conferences, where he is a guest speaker on topics related to his field.
Mr. Rawski provides skillful advice on the legal aspects of restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, especially with regard to employment and corporate law. He also counsels industry clients on various outsourcing transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented Cloetta Fazer in restructuring, general employment advice and mass redundancies in Cloetta Fazer's operations in Poland.
- Represented Schering Plough in liquidation of part of the business and associated with mass redundancies.
- Represented Hewlett Packard in the employment and corporate aspects of merger with EDS.
- Represented Philip Morris in squeeze out and in the employment and corporate aspects of demerger procedures.
- Represented Olympic Entertainment Group in acquisition of shares in Casino Polonia Wroclaw Sp. z o.o.
- Represented Caterpillar Power Ventures in acquisition of a local central heating plant.
- Advised Capgemini on acquisition of BPO business in Krakow.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar of Advocates - Member
- Poland (2001)
- Jagiellonian University (LL.M.) (1994)