Esteban Raventós is a member of the Firm's Global Executive Committee and chair of the EMEA region. Previously, from 2016 to 2018, he chaired the Wealth Management Group in EMEA. Between 2013 and 2017, he was one of the five members of Baker McKenzie's global Financial Committee. In addition, from 2010 to 2013, he was the managing partner of the Barcelona office. He was also appointed as a member of the Management Committee of the Taxation Group in EMEA in 2008.
Esteban has practiced law in the US and Spain, and has more than 25 years of experience in tax planning and transactions as well as wealth management. He advises international and domestic clients in tax planning, transactions and post-reorganization integration from both the international and local perspectives. In the local sphere, he also has broad experience in understanding and solving the problems encountered by family-owned businesses and the wealth management industry.
- Ranked in Tax, Chambers Europe
- Ranked in Tax, Chambers Europe: Barcelona
- Ranked in Private Wealth Law, Chambers Spain
- Recognized Lawyer in Tax, The Legal 500 Spain
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Barcelona Bar Association - Member
- Barcelona~Spain (1991)
- University of Chicago (International Taxation and US Tax Principles) (2000)
- University of Chicago (Legal Aspects of e-Commerce) (2000)
- Abad Oliba University (Master's Degree Tax Law) (1991)
- University of Barcelona (Law Degree) (1990)
- EADA (Studies in accounting and finance) (1990)
Baker & McKenzie Barcelona S.L.P. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.