Francesco Pisciotta is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Europe and Global Tax Practice Group. He has been a member of the International Tax Commission of the Milan Association of Certified Accountants. Mr. Pisciotta is a certified auditor and a member of the Milan Tax Bar. He is regularly invited to speak on tax issues in various seminars and conferences.
Mr. Pisciotta focuses his practice on domestic and international taxation. He counsels multinational clients on international tax planning, with an emphasis on cross-border transactions, corporate restructurings, real estate transactions and indirect tax matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised an Italian multinational pharmaceutical company on the internationalization of its business in the US, the UK, Japan, Germany, Spain, France, Albania and Kosovo.
- Advised a US multinational pharmaceutical company on the tax-efficient integration of its Italian operations.
- Assisted an Italian design company on a joint venture with a Russian partner for distribution of Italian luxury products in Russia.
- Advised a US multinational on various tax-related matters relating to participation in a consortium in charge of a public bid, with revenues in excess of EUR10 billion.
- Counseled a Russian multinational on a tax-efficient structure for the purchase of a historical Italian villa.
- Advised a US multinational on the tax-efficient reorganization of its Italian subsidiaries in order to achieve tax consolidation.
- Assisted an Italian airline company on the identification of a tax-efficient location for a corporate vehicle in charge of purchasing aircraft and obtaining financing from banks and financial institutions.
- Italy (2000)
- Catholic University of Milan (J.D.) (1997)