Caroline Pham is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Labor & Employment Practice Group in San Francisco. Prior to joining Baker Mckenzie, she worked as an employment associate at a top labor and employment firm in the United States, and served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable John. N. Nguyen.
Caroline's practice focuses on employment counseling and litigation under federal, state, and local laws and regulations. She regularly defends companies against claims of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, breach of contract, leaves of absence, and wage and hour disputes in state and federal trial courts and before administrative agencies. Caroline also advises clients on day-to-day compliance with complex state and federal employment laws, as well as domestic employment law issues that arise during cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Labor and Employment Section
- Asian American Bar Association Bay Area
- California~United States (2015)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California~United States
- UCLA School of Law (JD) (2015)
- University of California at Los Angeles (BA Mass Communications, Minor in Political Science summa cum laude) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.