Representative Legal Matters
Advised McDonald's on its acquisition of Apprente, an artificial intelligence voice technology company based in Silicon Valley.
Advised on the spin-off and sale of a business unit of a publicly-traded multinational corporation involving 9 countries, with an announced deal value of USD 530 million.
Obtained summary judgment in favor of clients in cases involving disability discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, failure to accommodate, and violation of the FMLA/CFRA.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Labor and Employment Section
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- California~United States (2015)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California~United States
- UCLA School of Law (JD) (2015)
- University of California at Los Angeles (BA, summa cum laude) (2011)