Serge Pannatier worked as a trade negotiator with the Swiss Federal Administration before joining Baker McKenzie. Mr. Pannatier currently serves as head of the Employment Law and the WTO and International Trade practice groups in Geneva, and is a member of the Steering Committee of the Firm's International Trade Compliance and Customs Practice Group. In addition to working for the Firm, he is also a faculty member of the World Trade Institute of the University of Berne (Switzerland).
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Alcon Pharmaceuticals Ltd with respect to the employment issues raised by the restructuring of its Swiss activities.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Geneva Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association
- Swiss Branch of the European Law Students Association - Founding Member
- Geneva~Switzerland (1999)
- University of Neuchâtel (Dr. jur.) (1994)
- University of Neuchâtel (Licence en droit) (1990)