Peder Oxhammar is Head of Baker McKenzie’s Intellectual Property Group in Stockholm. He has more than 15 years of experience in all aspects of intellectual property. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie in December 2012, he worked in private practice in one of Sweden's largest patent firms as well as in his own law firm. He has also worked in major pharmaceutical companies AstraZeneca and Novartis, managing multijurisdictional patent and trademark litigation worldwide.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented Fibersystem AB in a Swedish patent litigation
- Advised Fibersystem AB in connection with its sale to Addtech AB.
- Advised Nestlé Skin Health in global licensing agreement for injectable treatment products.
- Represented C-Rad Positioning AB in a patent entitlement case.
- Advised KRY with the implementation of their service across various jurisdictions and on matters within the IP field such as marketing law advice pertaining to marketing of healthcare services.
- Advised several companies in connection with the interpretation of the GDPR as well as implementation of GDPR projects.
- Managed global patent litigation project involving more than 30 countries, including the USA, for major pharmaceutical company.
- Advised major Swedish industrial company on unfair competition litigation in multijurisdictional matter.
- Represented multinational med-tech company in Swedish patent litigation.
- Advised Swedish electronic device company on non-practicing entity threats.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- Sweden (2012)
- Higher Staff College, Swedish Army (2006)
- University of Uppsala (1995)