Peder Oxhammar is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Intellectual Property Group in Stockholm. He has more than 15 years of experience in all aspects of intellectual property. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie in December 2012, he worked in private practice in one of Sweden's largest patent firms as well as in his own law firm. He has also worked in major pharmaceutical companies AstraZeneca and Novartis, managing multijurisdictional patent and trademark litigation worldwide.
Representative Legal Matters
- Managed global patent litigation project involving more than 30 countries, including the USA, for major pharmaceutical company.
- Advised major Swedish industrial company on unfair competition litigation in multijurisdictional matter.
- Represented multinational med-tech company in Swedish patent litigation.
- Advised Swedish electronic device company on non-practicing entity threats.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- Sweden (2012)
- Higher Staff College, Swedish Army (2006)
- University of Uppsala (1995)