Adeola Olowude is an associate in Baker McKenzie's North American Employment & Compensation practice, with experience advising employers regarding state, federal and global employment laws.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented Lyra Health in its acquisition of ICAS World.
- Advised Instacart in its acquisition of Caper.ai.
- Advised a global technology company on the sale of their document imaging business and the public spin-off of their automotive voice recognition business.
- Advised US multinational corporations on employment law issues relating to COVID, including reductions in force, furloughs, remote work and the return to office, and vaccination policies.
- Advised US multinational corporations on expansion into new jurisdictions, including how best to engage workers whether it be direct employment, consultancy, or PEOs.
- Advised on employment matters in numerous US and cross-border transactions and post-acquisition integrations covering up to 30 jurisdictions and ranging in value from USD 5 million to USD 1.2 billion.
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Pathfinder Program, 2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California, Labor and Employment Section
- District of Columbia~United States (2021)
- California~United States (2017)
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD) (2016)
- University of Maryland (BA) (2012)
- Co-author, "Mandating COVID-19 Vaccination? Before You Act, Consider These Key Issues For US and Multinational Employers," The Employer Report, 30 July 2021