Representative Legal Matters
Counseling a Mexican government corporation in one of the largest international construction arbitration in Latin America, involving claims of more than USD 700 million in an energy generation project. (ICC, Spanish)
Counsel of a Canadian company in a commercial arbitration against a Mexican public utility company claiming more than USD $200 million in damages. (LCIA, Spanish)
Successfully defended several companies in commercial litigation of high complex disputes.
Conducted interviews to the staff of a transnational company to corroborate that the manner in which it performs its duties and responsibilities is according to the FCPA and Mexican anticorruption regulation.
Has represented clients in exequatur proceedings of Mexican and foreign judgments in different jurisdictions.
Has represented clients in complex administrative proceedings against local and federal government entities.
Successfully defended international luxury hotel companies in multinational controversies.
Participated in Bankruptcy proceedings of well known Mexican and international companies in Mexico.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity - Member
- Paris Académie de l´arbitrage - Member
- COPARMEX - Member
- ICC YAF Nuevo León - Chair
- Mexico (2009)
- Paris Académie de l' arbitrage (Commercial International Arbitration Course) (2012)
- Universidad Panamericana (Post-graduate studies in Procedural Civil and Commercial Law and Amparo action) (2011)
- Paris Académie de l' arbitrage (Investment International Arbitration Course) (2011)
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey ITESM (JD) (2009)
- Mexico City