She advises retail, touristic and manufacturing industries, among others, on the drafting and negotiation of agreements, acquisition of real estate properties and opening of new business locations; securing, reviewing and renewing of operating permits, including the environmental permits and assessments.
Also, she has advised several international companies related with environmental and real estate due diligence, including the securing of certificates of compliance before federal agencies in Mexico, especially in the Bajío area.
Representative Legal Matters
- Conducted a real estate and environmental due diligence and action plan to update the operating permits and document the compliance with its conditions; until the securing of the Certificate of Environmental Tourism Quality of a five stars hotel in Punta Mita, Nayarit, Mexico.
- Advised an international chemical industry with operations in Jalisco, Mexico, in connection with the construction and operation of a natural gas pipeline which crosses three Municipalities of the State of Jalisco. She was involved in negotiating and drafting right of way and assignment agreements, as well as analyzing operating permits and authorizations. Also, she was involved on the reviewing and authorization of the Urban Development Plan for the Municipality of Poncitlán.
- Advised regarding zoning matters and land use of the several real estate properties in Mexico, including the New Consulate Compound of the United States in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
- Advised a pharmaceutical and manufacturing industries on the water rights acquisition in Jalisco, Mexico.
- Conducted diligence for Goldcorp Inc. in relation to the land tenure and rights of way agreements entered with agrarian individuals and Ejidos regarding the operation of mines located in Zacatecas, Mexico.
- Mexico (2013)
- Universidad Panamericana (Post Graduate Degree Obligations and Arguments) (2015)
- Universidad Panamericana (Law Degree) (2013)