Markus Mossmann is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Dusseldorf office. During his legal clerkship, Markus spent time at the State Chancellery of Northrhine-Westphalia and gained experience in antitrust law and litigation in the related practice of a major law firm in Dusseldorf.
Markus advises German and international clients on all aspects of German and European competition law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- German Association of Antitrust Lawyers (Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht) - Member
- Deutsch-Britische-Juristenvereinigung e.V. - Member
- Germany (2021)
- Higher Regional Court of Dusseldorf (Second State Exam) (2020)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LLM) (2018)
- Saarland University (First State Exam) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.