Martin Morawski joined Baker McKenzie Amsterdam in 2011. He is experienced in matters regarding Dutch and EU VAT with respect to clients in the financial sector and telecommunications sector.
Martin's practice focuses on indirect tax. He advises on financial instruments, securitizations, investment funds and payment services.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)
- Amsterdam Tax Law~Netherlands (2011)
- University of Amsterdam (2011)
- Maastricht University (2011)
- University of Amsterdam (2008)