Dr. Jon Marcus Meese is a member of the Firm's German Corporate Group in the Munich office. He works mainly on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and venture capital transactions. He regularly holds presentations on his areas of practice in various conferences, and is the author of a number of publications. In 2005/2006, Jon worked in Baker McKenzie's Stockholm office. He is admitted to practice in Germany and Sweden.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Cognizant regarding the acquisition of ESG Mobility.
- Advised Evonik regarding the carve-out and sale of its Methacylates business to Advent International.
- Advised Mekonomen regarding the acquisition of Hella's wholesale business.
- Advised First State Investment regarding the acquisition of Scandlines from 3i.
- Advised Embracer group regarding the acquisition of Deca Games.
- Advised Hitachi Chemical Company regarding the acquisition of apceth Biopharma.
- Advised Morgan Advanced Materials regarding the sale of its rotary business.
- Advised Giesecke & Devrient regarding its international joint venture with Bundesdruckerei.
- Advised MAHLE regarding its participation in Behr.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Germany - Member and Regional Representative for Bavaria
- German Nordic Lawyers Association (DNJV) - Member
- Sweden (2006)
- Germany (2002)
- Civil Court Frankfurt/Main (Assessor Exam) (2002)
- University of Frankfurt/M. (Dr. jur.) (2000)
- University of Frankfurt/M. (Referendar Exam) (1997)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.