Dr. Jon Marcus Meese is a member of the Firm's German Corporate Group in the Munich office. He works mainly on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and venture capital transactions. He regularly holds presentations on his areas of practice in various conferences, and is the author of a number of publications. In 2005/2006, Dr. Meese worked in Baker McKenzie's Stockholm office. He is admitted to practice in Germany and Sweden.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised an international security printing company regarding its international joint venture with another international security printing group.
- Advised a German multinational automotive group regarding its participation in another German multinational automotive group.
- Advised a Swiss climate technology group regarding the sale of a German subsidiary to a Swedish industry group.
- Advised a Japanese multinational producer of machinery components in relation to the acquisition of several Germany-based ball bearings manufacturers.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member of the Executive Board of the Internation Section
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Germany - Member and Regional Representative for Bavania
- German Nordic Lawyers Association (DNJV) - Member
- Sweden (2006)
- Germany (2002)
- Civil Court Frankfurt/Main (Assessor Exam) (2002)
- University of Frankfurt/M. (Dr. jur.) (2000)
- University of Frankfurt/M. (Referendar Exam) (1997)