Yuka Matsuzawa is a member of the IP Tech group in Baker McKenzie's Tokyo office. She is a certified patent and trademark attorney in Japan. Yuka does trademark prosecution, clearance searches, negotiation work and portfolio management.
Yuka's practice focuses on domestic applications of trademarks and designs, responses to notifications of refusals, hearing proceedings, filings of appeals against refusals of registration, and trials for rescission of registrations. She also conducts trademark clearance searches and manages trademark portfolios for Japanese and international companies.
- Japan (Patent Attorney)~Japan (2014)
- University of the Ryukus (Master's Degree) (2001)
- Hokkaido University (B.A.) (1999)
- Quoted in "Top Asia Filers: Asia’s top filers reveal strong growth prospects," World Trademark Review, Autumn 2019
- Quoted in "IP Office Innovation: IP offices going above and beyond," World Trademark Review, April/May 2019
Baker & McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise) is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.