Elodie Massin joined the Firm’s Competition & Distribution Practice Group in Paris in September 2003 and became counsel in January 2010. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, she worked as a lawyer at Ernst & Young’s Competition and Distribution Law Group in Paris for three and a half years. Ms. Massin was admitted to the Bar of Hauts-de-Seine in 2000.
- Paris~France (2003)
- Versailles~France (2000)
- C.R.F.P.A. Versailles (Bar Exam) (1999)
- University of Paris X (Nanterre) (Post Graduate DESS International Business Law) (1998)
- University of Cergy-Pontoise (Master's Degree French and Anglo-Saxon Law) (1997)
- University of Cergy-Pontoise (License French and Anglo-Saxon Law) (1996)
- University of Cergy-Pontoise (DEUG French and Anglo-Saxon Law) (1995)