Dr. Jürgen Mark practices in the areas of litigation, domestic and international arbitration, commercial and company law, product liability law and distribution law. Dr. Mark is highly recommended by JUVE Handbook in the dispute resolution area, and has been recognized as one of the leading German lawyers in the field of dispute resolution by PLC Which Lawyer? and Legal 500. In 2013, he won the ILO Client Choice Award for Litigation.
Representative Legal Matters
Represented constructors of power plants in disputes with customers.
Represented the seller of a corporate group in the chemical industry in a post-M&A dispute with the purchaser.
Represented fashion companies in disputes with commercial agents and authorized dealers.
Represented an importer of defective products in numerous disputes with product users.
Represented clients in proceedings for the enforcement of foreign judgments or arbitral awards in Germany.
- Represented a majority shareholder in a dispute regarding the exclusion of a minority shareholder from the company.
- The Best Lawyers in Germany 2022 edition for Arbitration and Mediation, Litigation 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- German Institution of Arbitration (DIS) - Member
- German Lawyer's Association (DAV) - Practice Group Mediation
- German Lawyer's Association (DAV) - Member
- London Court of International Arbitration - Member
- Canadian-German Lawyers' Association - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Swiss Arbitration Association - Member
- German-American Lawyers' Association - Member
- International Law Association - German Branch
- Germany (1990)
- University of Muenster (Dr. jur.) (1996)
- Court of Appeals, Hamm (Assessor Exam) (1990)
- McGill University, Montreal (LL.M.) (1987)
- University of Muenster (Referendar Exam) (1984)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.