Will is a senior associate and a member of the Baker McKenzie Structured Assets team and advises multinationals and large domestic clients on a range of Australian taxation issues.
Will's focus is on the income tax aspects of corporate and debt restructures, M&A, and unwinding structured finance transactions. Will also frequently deals with the Australian Tax Office, including in the context of private rulings, audits, and the top 500 private groups tax performance program.
Will has experience advising clients operating in a number of industries including healthcare, infrastructure, resources and renewables, agribusiness and financial services.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Taxation Institute of Australia
- New South Wales~Australia
- University of Sydney (LLM Taxation)
- University of New South Wales (Juris Doctor, With Distinction)
- University of Sydney (Bachelor of Arts)
- Baker Mckenzie North Ryde Healthcare Conference Presenter 2020
- Baker McKenzie North Ryde Healthcare Conference Presenter 2019
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.