Lewis is an associate in Baker McKenzie London's Corporate Group and is a member of the Energy, Mining and Infrastructure team.
Lewis has also spent six months on secondment to Baker McKenzie’s New York office, two months in Baker McKenzie’s Johannesburg office and six months with Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets, working as part of the in-house legal team in London.
Lewis’s work focuses on advising domestic and international clients on project financing and mergers and acquisitions transactions in the energy, infrastructure and natural resources sectors, as well as general corporate law matters. Lewis has advised clients in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acting for Tailwind Energy in relation to its acquisition of a portfolio of UK Continental Shelf upstream assets from a US listed E&P corporate.
- Acting for a British pharmaceutical company on the proposed disposal of its European and North American established product portfolio.
- Acting for Platinum Equity, LLC and its affiliates on the acquisition of Johnson & Johnson's Lifescan business.
- Advising a U.S. lender in connection with the project financing of several solar energy projects located in Chile.
- Advising a U.S. lender in connection with the project financing of a gas-fired, combined-cycle power plant located in the state of Chihuahua, Mexico.
- Advising a U.S. lender in connection with the project financing for four solar energy projects in the United States.
- Acting for Macquarie European Infrastructure Funds 1 and 3 on the disposal of a 36% interest in Brussels airport to a consortium comprising of QIC, APG and Swiss Life.
- Advising a Japanese natural gas provider on the proposed acquisition of a minority stake in a UK electricity and gas supplier (on going).
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2020)
- B.P.P. Law School (LPC) (2018)
- University of Bristol (BA, Honours) (2015)