Philip Lückmann is an associate within the Amsterdam Corporate M&A practice. He holds master’s degrees in Financial Economics (Erasmus University Rotterdam) and in Corporate Law (vrije Universiteit Amsterdam).
Philip focuses on mergers and acquisitions, including corporate takeovers, joint ventures and other alliances, both for private equity and strategic parties. His work revolves around due diligence and drafting transaction documentation, where areas of law include finance, real estate and commercial contracting.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised SCG Chemicals on the acquisition of a majority interest in Kras Recycling.
- Advised Roularta, a Belgian multimedia group, on the acquisition of New Skool Media, a publisher of various magazine brands, particularly known for EW Weekblad.
- Advised APG Asset Management on a joint venture with Royal KPN N.V. for the rollout of fiber in the Netherlands.
- Advised Quva on the acquisition of the ConDoor Group and the subsequent management reinvestment.
- Advised the seller on the sale of Quintor Group to Capital A.
- Advised DS Smith on the divestment of De Hoop paper mill to De Jong Packaging.
- Advised Swiss investor group Ufenau Capital Partners and its portfolio company Swiss IT Security AG on the acquisition of Traxion B.V.
- Advised the seller on its sale of a majority of the shares in Disposable Discounter to Bunzl.
- Advised GATX in its acquisition of Trifleet.
- Advised Daiwa House on the acquisition of shares in Flexbuild Holding.
- Amsterdam (2020)
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (Master of Law) (2019)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (Master of Science) (2018)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.